HK-Hotel.com makes online hotel reservations simple, easy and secure. With HK-Hotel.com you have access to a vast choice of carefully selected and superb discounted hotels.
The following terms and conditions apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through distributors) made available online, by email or by telephone. By accessing, browsing and using our website and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
1. Our service is free of charge; we will not charge you for our service or add any additional (reservation) fees to the room rate. HOWEVER, the accommodation provider with which you have a reservation may have change or cancellation fees that we are required to pass on.
2. By making a reservation through HK-Hotel, you enter into a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the hotel at which you book. From the point at which you make your reservation, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the hotel, transmitting the details of your reservation to the relevant hotel and sending you a confirmation email for and on behalf of the hotel.
3. Hotels require credit card details in order to guarantee your reservation. As such, we will send your credit card information directly to the hotel at which your booking is made and we may verify (i.e. pre-authorize) your credit card as well. In order to safeguard and encrypt your credit card information when in transit to us, we use the "Secure Socket Layer (SSL)" technology for our services. For certain rates or special offers, please note that your credit card may be pre-authorized or charged (sometimes without any option for refund) upon reservation and confirmation of the booking. Please check the room details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
4. By completing a booking, you agree to receive an invitation email to complete our guest review form which we will promptly send to you after your stay at the hotel. The completed guest review may be uploaded onto the relevant hotel's information page on our website for the sole purpose of informing (future) customers of your opinion of the service (level) and quality of the hotel. We reserve the right to adjust, refuse or remove reviews at our sole discretion.
5. Our services are made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, products or services available on our website for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose.
6. HK-Hotel makes every effort to ensure that any materials or rates displayed on this website are accurate as at the date of issue. Changes in market conditions or circumstances may occur after the issue date which may make information displayed on this website no longer accurate or no longer reflect the current position.
7. While HK-Hotel makes every effort to work with hotels which provide an acceptable standard of service and accommodation for the price paid, we disclaim any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the quality or adequacy of any hotel listed on our website.
8. This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than HK-Hotel. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. HK-Hotel does not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents or your use of them. HK-Hotel's inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
9. Unless stated otherwise, the content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure and software used to provide such content and information, are owned by HK-Hotel, its suppliers or providers. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website.
10. Currency rates are based on various publicly available sources and should be used as guidelines only. Rates are not verified as accurate, and actual rates may vary. Currency quotes may not be updated on a daily basis. The information supplied by this application is believed to be accurate, but HK-Hotel, and/or its affiliates do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy.
REVIEWS and COMMENTS
1. HK-Hotel may display reviews, comments and other material in relation to hotels as well as other holiday and travel experiences. HK-Hotel may also offer a facility allowing users of this website to post Reviews. You disclaim any proprietary rights you may have in such User Reviews, and the same may be freely used, copied, distributed and made available in any medium and in any form by HK-Hotel or its affiliates without your permission. Where this posting facility is offered, you expressly agree only to submit User Reviews that are appropriate to that service, complying with these terms and conditions and also any accompanying guidelines made available on this website.
2. HK-Hotel does not edit Reviews or User Reviews submitted and to the fullest extent permitted by law will not be in any way responsible or liable for such Reviews or User Reviews or their subsequent posting, use or distribution. In addition, HK-Hotel does not verify, endorse or approve the views or comments expressed in any Reviews or User Reviews which are the personal views of the individuals submitting them. Any decisions made on the basis of reviews or comments appearing on the service are taken at your own risk.
3. HK-Hotel reserves the right for any reason in its sole discretion to refuse to post or remove (without notice) any Reviews or User Reviews. Amongst other things, this includes situations where HK-Hotel receives a third party complaint and/or has reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions.
4. The Site may contain discussion forums, bulletin boards, review services or other forums in which you or third parties may post reviews of travel experiences or other content, messages, materials or other items on the Site. If HK-Hotel provides such Interactive Areas, you are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk.
1. Subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions, we shall only be liable for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by you due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect of our services, up to an aggregate amount of the aggregate cost of your reservation as set out in the confirmation email (whether for one event or series of connected events).
2. HK-Hotel disclaims any representation, warranty or undertaking in relation to the accuracy, completeness, quality or adequacy of any contents of this website.
Phone : (852) 2311-8360
Fax : (852) 2366-1031
E-mail : email@example.com